- Zero emissions - No greenhouse gases or fine particulate matter is produced. EVs have no tailpipe.
- Recyclable - Electric cars are made from materials, such as aluminum, that can be easily recycled. The cars are also made from recycled materials. Used electric car and hybrid car batteries are being used for electricity storage by utilities and recycled into consumer AA and AAA size batteries. http://www.energizer.com/batteries/energizer-rechargeable-batteries
- Less brake dust to pollute the bay and streams. Regenerate braking reduces the use of the traditional friction brakes.
- Zero emissions, no fine particulates to harm lungs & heart
- No exposure to the carcinogens in petroleum fuels
- Better Complexion - A dermatology study has linked facial age spots in women to traffic pollution. EVs do not produce traffic pollution. https://www.elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/new-study-links-traffic-related-air-pollution-to-facial-dark-spots